tik tok tik tok

Friday, January 6, 2012

not in a good mood

i have spend almost 4h in front my laptop...blog walking here and there...searching for something that i don't know...gile...this site make me spend my night here...
keje gile lah lusa nak exam, buku xsentuh lagi...exam mandarin plak...haiyoo0ooo...
seriously, i'm not in a good mood...with my messy room, without roommate, hungry n quite frustrated with my exam IBG.......



let see what i have found from my walking just now...



idea untuk baju raya nanti... beading + bunga 3D

bunga 3D yg macam my previous entry...here


pretty cute...napkin


ok, sape2 nak buang masa leh jamu2 mata korang kat

sini

sini

sini jugak

it all about craft which is my PASSION...

see, capital later...hehehe over sudah

hehehheh
ok, sudah larut malam la peeps...nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nukilan teman