tik tok tik tok

Monday, January 17, 2011

confident itu penting!!!

assalamualaikum kengkawan(ada k yg mmbaca??)
update lewat mlm arini...
today i just want to sharing with u all my experiences as a tutor secondary school...
such a wonderful things that i ever do...
hehhehe
regarding that, i let u all know that i actually not so comfortable with a kids...
dengan kata lainnya tak bape suka budak2 especially the naughty one.
sakit kepala kot ng kerenah dowg...

but it doesn't mean that budak2 xleh dekat ng i...
just malas nk melayan je lah...
ag pun, saya ramai adik, so bnyk karenah ni wat saya pening2 lalat kejap...
hehehe
back to the point,
as a fresh n unacknowledged teacher, it's quite tough for me to try a new things...
but insyaallah i know i can do it better and better...
kat pusat tuisyen tu, i teach a sciences for form 1 and 2 while maths for form 3...
my form 2 class is so quiet...
they prefer to silence rather than give and try to ans my question...
so i try another way to approach them by call and ask a question one by one....
it's work!
but, for my form 1 class, it is so challenging... they cannot duduk diam..
kalo tanya soklan plak, berebut2 nak jawab..
and quite naughty for me...
at first, i feel OMG, how can i handle them....
but, my roommate already advice me to still go on and try another approach...
she said, "may be Allah nak uji ija ng apa yg ija xsuka...nak u face it and make it ok to you.."
so i try to accept it...
hehehhe
quite funny to me...^_^
ok, yg confident to plak, my mum advice me to b confident and ikhlas bila mengajar...
(i take my mum advice coz she also a teacher)
and i got that experience bila student argue apa yg kita ajar..
that time, i only applied my mum advice...
i need to be confident and try to answer them even though i'm not so comfirm the answer...
hehehe
i face this situation from my last class...
so balik2 dari class, i try so search it and have the answer...
unfortunately, i give a wrong answer to my student, so, next week need to correct it...
malunyaaa.....
but i feel better now...
starting now, i need 2 b confident and increase it...
thats all my celoteh...

wassalam...

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

nukilan teman